Monday, April 18, 2011

Trailblazers 12

1. Michael Dell is the CEO and founder of Dell computers. They are the largest computer manufacturer in the world. I use dell computer often, and am typing this on a Dell computer right now.
2. Tom Anderson is the cofounder and former president of myspace. He along with his cofounder pioneered the social networking platform, which gave rise to other social networks. Although I do not use MySpace, I know people who do and I use othe social media websites.
3. Logitech is a large company that produces peripherals for computers. They dominate the peripheral market, creating all types of keyboards, mouses, webcams, etc. Most people who use copmuters have proabbhlu used a logitech peripheral.
4. Cisco is a large company that sells user electronics. They make many electronics, liek WiFi linksys ports which my neighbors use.

No comments:

Post a Comment