Monday, May 2, 2011

Issues #4

Ethics and Issues #4?

1.) I think interenet dating services can  be worth it. Since some people are shy, unsure, and just would benefit from it. Its changing the way people interact, instead of meeting someone in person you can develop relationships behind the comfort of a computer, and then later in person. I would never use an internet dating service, but if I did, I would meet on my terms and conditions. And I definitely wouldn't give away my address, birthdate or things like that.
2.) As far as advantages, if someone has a disability, or is a long commute away from a college and cant

change that, an online course would be great. Or has family/kids to take care of and is unable to attend a college. I think yes, an online degree does/should have the same value, because you earned behind a computer or not. I think course study depends a little bit, for instance many community-college type courses would be difficult to learn via online learning, or a medical degree. Best suited, perhaps computer-related college courses, and worse suited would be something like surgery, would be almsot imposisble to teach online from what I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment